♦️Up to 32 hours (4 days) per week
♦️Well Women’s Clinic
♦️Inclusive small team, respected organisation & quality leadership
♦️Genuine focus on employee wellbeing
The Goldfields Women’s Health Care Centre is seeking a female General Practitioner to provide high quality primary health care services to the women in our community through the Well Women’s Clinic.
Based within the highly respected Goldfields Women’s Health Care Centre, you will be responsible for the provision of competent patient-centred care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
To be our successful candidate, you should possess the following:
- Registration as a medical practitioner with Medical Board
- Vocational registration with RACGP
- Current Medical Indemnity
- Demonstrate a knowledge of and compliance with all relevant legislation and common law obligations
- Demonstrated patient-focused approach in service provision with genuine empathy and interest in their needs
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a small team, adding value to workplace culture
- Australian Government COVID-19 Digital Certificate or evidence (immunisation record) of full COVID-19 vaccination including Booster Vaccination as per the current Public Health Mandate
The Goldfields Women’s Health Care Centre offers a supportive and inclusive environment; salary packaging to increase your take home earnings and a genuine focus on wellbeing. Salary, inclusive of housing support, is based upon the value you can add to the Centre and will be discussed at interview.
This position has been advertised in accordance with Section 27 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA).